What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
went out to the boneyard and grabbed a few things for the 05 got a window motor, and all the parts for the rear wiper/hatch switch and front control, a rail for the roof rack and found a nice remaned steering box after I fought trying to get a different one out and had put it to the side, walked 2 rows over and found the remaned one already pretty much ready to pluck. swapped the window motor over and fixed that, swapped the roof rack rail on the old one was bent, the rear wiper had got stuck in the up position the other night but I messed around with the hatch and got it to go back to park, the front control switch felt funky so I replaced that first and the dam wiper decided to start working again even when I put the old switch back in, I think the issue is the hatch lock sensor it let me open the rear hatch glass when the wiper was up the other night and it shouldn't so I have all the parts for when it screws up again and the wiper motor. Front end needs to be rebuilt so the steering box was a nice score the existing one is leaking.

Last edited:

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
The heat soak is done with the spray bottle i will post the link.After driving about 20 miles today i can feel a nice difference in the throttle response and it just runs alot smoother at all rpms. She is going to smoke when first started but goes away pretty quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trappnastyy