What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 278347 Finally received these two washers that are supposed to fix the center brake line isssue with the goodridge kit. Here’s the part # etc. I have no idea how they go in or where, no directions provided. Will have to wait till I get around to it now…

EDIT: they say I only need one, but shipped 2 anyway
I heard the fitting is too deep so it won’t screw down tight. The washer must fit inside the fitting and it will be obvious which way it goes, just match the curve of the inside of the fitting. This is the fitting, you can see how that washer goes. How did you get them to send the washers?
Edit: I went back in the thread and see you contacted Goodridge so I just emailed them and asked for help getting these.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 278347 Finally received these two washers that are supposed to fix the center brake line isssue with the goodridge kit. Here’s the part # etc. I have no idea how they go in or where, no directions provided. Will have to wait till I get around to it now…

EDIT: they say I only need one, but shipped 2 anyway
Excellent! This should work perfectly! I wish I would have contacted them too! I threw out the line after all the trouble with it, and ended up paying for a custom one. (Oh well.. no leak..!)
I heard the fitting is too deep so it won’t screw down tight. The washer must fit inside the fitting and it will be obvious which way it goes, just match the curve of the inside of the fitting. This is the fitting, you can see how that washer goes. How did you get them to send the washers?

View attachment 278360
Exactly. The fitting bottoms out before it seals onto the line. This will bring the seal out enough to actually make contact with the line, and compression -fit seal it.

eohat

In Torque We Trust
Reaction score
Hydroboost is awesome! Until the damn thing starts leaking. I'm on my 2nd attempt to reseal. Still leaking...

Most of the hydroboost conversion articles and videos that I’ve seen recommend getting a new hydroboost unit rather than a used one, which postpones the leaking. :) Which reseal kits/methods have you tried? I’m gathering information as I know that it will leak at some point.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the hydroboost conversion articles and videos that I’ve seen recommend getting a new hydroboost unit rather than a used one, which postpones the leaking. :) Which reseal kits/methods have you tried? I’m gathering information as I know that it will leak at some point.
I purchased 2 different seal kits on Amazon. Figure 8 and round seals were replaced.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I'm pissed. Damn codes keep coming back. Wtf

8 degrees of knock regard at anything above half throttle. Feels slowwww

Screenshot_2021-05-04-00-05-35.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-04-00-06-39.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz