What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty good list.
post up the last 8 of your vin and @915_Tahoe should be able to tell what frequency the remote fob is. I bet money it's 315mhz though.
once you find that out you still have to be sure to order the right fob part number
if you look on the back of your existing fob there are some numbers imprinted on it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
post up the last 8 of your vin and @915_Tahoe should be able to tell what frequency the remote fob is. I bet money it's 315mhz though.
once you find that out you still have to be sure to order the right fob part number
if you look on the back of your existing fob there are some numbers imprinted on it.
I did order a fob back in 2012-13. They had asked what the FCC number on the back of the original fob was. Thankfully I had 1 original fob. I was just curious how someone would know what fob to get if they didn't have an original to look at.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did order a fob back in 2012-13. They had asked what the FCC number on the back of the original fob was. Thankfully I had 1 original fob. I was just curious how someone would know what fob to get if they didn't have an original to look at.
dealer would be able to tell you by the vin number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcruz71