What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
That ice maker takes 15 minutes to replace and the upgraded part costs like $75. Tell your friends to fix it lol. All you need is a #2 Phillips.
Piece of trash though, $75 to fix a $2500 fridge on 7/10 of em. I’d just not buy it. I’d rather buy something that didn’t break always

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Piece of trash though, $75 to fix a $2500 fridge on 7/10 of em. I’d just not buy it. I’d rather buy something that didn’t break always

My experience is I would buy Samsung all day long. Have the Samsung fridge and ice maker was replaced under warranty, it was a design flaw that caused water to drip and freeze in the back. Samsung crew delivered the fridge and was top notch compared to the clowns that delivered the other brand appliances.
I have Samsung top load washer and LG dryer both work great. What I would not buy is GE, bought my house 1 yr old and had to replace the GE dish washer, it looked like it was 10 yrs old, plastic was delaminating and it was a "good one" with a SS tub.
Dishwashers I buy Bosh, best ones I have had.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience is I would buy Samsung all day long. Have the Samsung fridge and ice maker was replaced under warranty, it was a design flaw that caused water to drip and freeze in the back. Samsung crew delivered the fridge and was top notch compared to the clowns that delivered the other brand appliances.
I have Samsung top load washer and LG dryer both work great. What I would not buy is GE, bought my house 1 yr old and had to replace the GE dish washer, it looked like it was 10 yrs old, plastic was delaminating and it was a "good one" with a SS tub.
Dishwashers I buy Bosh, best ones I have had.
Go buy best LG clothes washer there like $1200+ ..it's really a commercial one inside . There like Unbelievable. Bought it in 2010.. you need reseach there is alot of appliances that only look pretty. Got to be careful what you buy. Most at 10 years go bang [emoji19].. and you get they don't make that board anymore .[emoji849][emoji15]

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
samsung aside you will find a majority of the household appliances out there are made by the same handful of company's, most of your replacement parts are going to come from electrolux
each of those company's owns a number of "brand names" they are just like procter & gamble. they own: Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Flash®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Max Factor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tampax®, Vicks® and Wella®.
just like con-agra owns a huge amount of food products lol
ACT II®

Alexia®

Andy Capp's®

Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP®

Armour Star®

Banquet®

Bernstein's®

Bertolli®

BIGS®

Birds Eye®

Birds Eye® C&W

Birds Eye® Voila

Blake's®

Blue Bonnet®

Brooks®

Celeste® Pizza for One™

Chef Boyardee®

Crunch 'n Munch®

DAVID® Seeds

Dennison's®

Duke's®

Duncan Hines®

Duncan Hines® Comstock® and Wilderness®

Earth Balance®

Egg Beaters®

EVOL®

Fiddle Faddle®

Fleischmann's®

Frontera®

Gardein™

Glutino®

Gulden's®

H.K. Anderson®

Healthy Choice®

Hebrew National®

Hungry-Man®

Hunt's®

Jiffy Pop®

Kangaroo®

Kid Cuisine®

La Choy®

Libby's®

Log Cabin®

Manwich®

Marie Callender's®

Mrs. Butterworth's®

Mrs. Paul's®

Nalley®

Odom's Tennessee Pride®

Open Pit®

Orville Redenbacher's®

P.F. Chang's Home Menu™

PAM®

Parkay®

Penrose®

Peter Pan®

Poppycock®

Ranch Style® Beans

Reddi-wip®

RO*TEL®

Rosarita®

Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin®

Slim Jim®

Smart Balance®

Snack Pack®

Swiss Miss®

Udi's® Gluten Free

Van Camp's®

Van De Kamps®

Vlasic®

Wicked Kitchen™

Wish-Bone®

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s just like pretty much everything else in this world that has that one problem part and once you replace it with the improved version it lasts forever. I have that fridge, read about the ice maker problem, replaced it 7 years ago and no problems since. So it’s not a piece of trash. I mean, do you not wanna ever buy a NNBS Tahoe, Silverado or Suburban because 75% of the dashes crack? Same thing- $50,000 vehicle and 75% of the dashes develop cracks in the exact same spots.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
samsung aside you will find a majority of the household appliances out there are made by the same handful of company's, most of your replacement parts are going to come from electrolux
each of those company's owns a number of "brand names" they are just like procter & gamble. they own: Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Flash®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Max Factor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tampax®, Vicks® and Wella®.
just like con-agra owns a huge amount of food products lol
ACT II®

Alexia®

Andy Capp's®

Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP®

Armour Star®

Banquet®

Bernstein's®

Bertolli®

BIGS®

Birds Eye®

Birds Eye® C&W