What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyRoger01

Christ Reigns
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately. I was really after some interior stuff, but the electronics are different. It’s born date was 03/02. Non sunroof.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recieved and installed this very budget catch can today. It's well made I'm seriously impressed! It even has a dipstick to check how much fluid it has rather than some awful sight gauge. Mounting was a bit of a pain, I made a ghetto temporary bracket out of some 1/8" flat stock that I can clean up after I decide if I like it there. The original PCV hose had considerable oil in it so I'm hoping it catches a lot. I've cleaned the throttle body several times and even after a month or two it seemed to be nasty again. View attachment 256064 View attachment 256065 View attachment 256066

i just bought two of em. my ss has a small glass one that i dont like to much, and my hoe needs one. making a bracket is super easy. i can so deal with that part.

thanks for the info on it.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought two of em. my ss has a small glass one that i dont like to much, and my hoe needs one. making a bracket is super easy. i can so deal with that part.

thanks for the info on it.

I think you will be impressed with everything except the hose its total trash.

It's not a theory. That is the 06 glass. About half of the 05s got it early, I believe.

Did not know all 06s got it. I'll have to look around more for some reason I thought it was rarer than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC Burbalade

Latest posts