What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VHT Wrinkle Plus paint works awesome on them and covers any irregularities. If you still want to paint them that is.

Not this time. I ordered a can of VHT wrinkle red but it wouldnt get here till Thursday.

After I close on my house I plan on picking up a daily and giving the Denali a full once over. I want to eliminate all the rust under the truck and pull the engine to clean the bay real well (theres oil and grease all over the place) and then I would like to repeat the truck black.

Long to do list haha

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not this time. I ordered a can of VHT wrinkle red but it wouldnt get here till Thursday.

After I close on my house I plan on picking up a daily and giving the Denali a full once over. I want to eliminate all the rust under the truck and pull the engine to clean the bay real well (theres oil and grease all over the place) and then I would like to repeat the truck black.

Long to do list haha
Do you need the truck before Thursday? Supposed to be staying home anyway!

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need the truck before Thursday? Supposed to be staying home anyway!

I don't but I dont want to keep the truck apart. And j use the denali covers so the red would just be covered by those and the factory coil packs with their brackets. I did polish them up a bit with the 0000 steel wool and some WD40 imo they look fantastic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar