What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Are you east coast people looking for those consoles? The wrecking yards here have so many of them... like probably at least 10 or 20

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
You should grab them and sell them.
If there's people looking for specific parts- I try to stop by the yards at least once a month especially in the summer. If people are looking for trim or consoles and what not I'd be more than happy to see what I can find when I go here in a couble weeks. I recently nabbed a new DIC button pack and center console lid for my NNBS last time I was there last month. Paid $40 for the lid and they gave me the buttons for free. Online the lids were like $120 minimum

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If there's people looking for specific parts- I try to stop by the yards at least once a month especially in the summer. If people are looking for trim or consoles and what not I'd be more than happy to see what I can find when I go here in a couble weeks. I recently nabbed a new DIC button pack and center console lid for my NNBS last time I was there last month. Paid $40 for the lid and they gave me the buttons for free. Online the lids were like $120 minimum
Damn good yard. What state are you in?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m still looking for the sunroof air deflector clips for my NBS..

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Damn good yard. What state are you in?
Oregon! There are two yards within an hour and a half drive of me, and then a third that is another 30 min after that. Two are owned by the same company and one is a smaller separate from the other two that is my last-resort yard.

I’m still looking for the sunroof air deflector clips for my NBS..
If you have a picture I'll look for them!

If there is interest in me looking for some parts for you guys I'll grab pictures of the NBS stuff they have! These yards pull the powertrain out of the vehicles. Usually everything between the rear axle and the radiator but the interior and the body panels are left as-is.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oregon! There are two yards within an hour and a half drive of me, and then a third that is another 30 min after that. Two are owned by the same company and one is a smaller separate from the other two that is my last-resort yard.

If there is interest in me looking for some parts for you guys I'll grab pictures of the NBS stuff they have! These yards pull the powertrain out of the vehicles. Usually everything between the rear axle and the radiator but the interior and the body panels are left as-is.
Heck yeah! That would be great! I don’t have a good picture, but I believe it’s this part:

https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm-spring-88980678.html

I’ll try to snap a picture of my broken ones, for reference. [emoji106] Thanks so much!
3a40c02fc16ab1c8ddefca8720a61bfb.jpg
9a96606d9dfcc2e9c9f968e241bb83c5.jpg
20ce196026647d7574f8a1665bb91dc4.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Ahh, you and Rocket Man are in Oregon. My daughter moved there too. Nice.