What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a thread on this but I figured I’d get a quicker response here. One tie rod has some play so I need new ones but I’m on a budget so Moog is out of the question because I just graduated college and have no job yet. Anyone have experience with AcDelco advantage series, Mevotech, or Detroit axle tie rods?

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought Moog was a fair price. Go the Moog . com??
For inner and outer on both sides it would run me about $120, but with no job and not knowing when I’ll get one I’d like to keep as much money in my bank for emergencies. Once I get a job I’m getting a new truck so longevity is not too much of a concern. Just don’t want one that’s going to shear off in 1 month. I won’t be doing any off-road driving either. Its just to get me till about August.
Edit: $200 for both sides on Moogs website

Last edited:

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you keep your Lone Star a LONG way a ways from the Rat Poison!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put my ac on and the roof vents are blowing hot. Which actuator is that now?
I believe it’s the blend actuator. I ordered one from Summit, and when I went to install it, found the door itself was broken. So I don’t need mine. Let me know if you have any trouble finding one. I believe this is what you need b6563dfa3abb27514c84fb43b53ed6aa.jpge5cf25704d0eed6af2914634fb312bcb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia