What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my foam cannon. What kind of soap are you running and what pressure washer? What kind of cannon? Mine is a 20 dollar Amazon that got great reviews.

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.

I have the $20 Amazon foam canon too, I love it I couldnt imagine that a $80-100 one is any better. I'm using chemical guys honeydew but I might try another type next. And a gas pressure washer, unsure of the psi off the top of my head but its strong. Took my police sticker off my back window lol

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned up my ground connections on the driver side frame.View attachment 222998 View attachment 222996
Also added a ground wire.View attachment 222995 View attachment 222997
Hoping this helps.

that ground you added. hit the parts store and buy solder on eyelet. most of use have a plumbing kit, torch solder and flux in the house. ( well us handy guys lol) you take the eye let and clamp it in some vice grips, then heat the eyelet and then fill it 3/4 the way with solder, you just feed the solder into it it melts up nice, have the flux already on the ground wire, then push the ground wire into the eyelet and hold it for a few seconds. let it cool and install it.

if you cut back and dry fit the cable make it so the insulation is inside the eyelet a bit, this way its sealed off good and really dont even need shrink wrap tube on it.

just had to do this for my pos cable to my starter on the regal. damn thing snapped off during the engine pull.

point is see that bare wire in your pic? that meets air, air kills the wire over time, then the "dry wire" as its called creeps up the inside of the cable, and its junk. this dont happen over night, but over time.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
that ground you added. hit the parts store and buy solder on eyelet. most of use have a plumbing kit, torch solder and flux in the house. ( well us handy guys lol) you take the eye let and clamp it in some vice grips, then heat the eyelet and then fill it 3/4 the way with solder, you just feed the solder into it it melts up nice, have the flux already on the ground wire, then push the ground wire into the eyelet and hold it for a few seconds. let it cool and install it.

if you cut back and dry fit the cable make it so the insulation is inside the eyelet a bit, this way its sealed off good and really dont even need shrink wrap tube on it.

just had to do this for my pos cable to my starter on the regal. damn thing snapped off during the engine pull.

point is see that bare wire in your pic? that meets air, air kills the wire over time, then the "dry wire" as its called creeps up the inside of the cable, and its junk. this dont happen over night, but over time.

Agreed. Solder that puppy.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished my LED "fog" lights. Thanks 01ssreda4 !

I like crimps rather than solder. Thats how I did my 1/0 big 3 lugs.

I love my hydraulic crimper. It basically creates a cold weld. Better than solder and faster IMHO

similar in style to this one... https://www.harborfreight.com/hydraulic-wire-crimping-tool-66150.html

Last edited:

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
When that reverse action of the seat motors happens, supposedly that's the bcm acting up. I've read to correct it, the bcm needs to be reflashed. Don't know if that's true, but I've run into ALOT of the reversed seat motors deal. ALOT!

Excellent. I'll let them know. 300k miles on theirs, but it's in really good shape. I'd hate to see them give up the ghost on it because of some goofy computer shenanigans.

bv7MHl6gNo_EpZkTl3qc0XA-yHJyi1n8qveGH3PC5P4ZPcqkPdICmuypWDglW7Go4mJVIlY5NiB9JFtCVzwQmNVZXR3ijrMPPQVZvxdvIxeXhbGWSVd7Q3WUHK33712tDHJduRf6Va2PaBxhS0gR0t0JzplmnvCYTjl6skNLr38uLRwbuGda7U_XCA2xC6Kj5jdUN5qzVgNn9gtj6R3llfZbM7cBBv869gOlRQep6Rt1QscjSX1ZGZRJbOFCS1v2n5JnvWhLjirifklRfh3aI7rRiOjrMvpeQYNbm8DMWiCLbN-E24S_g7gVVquIb5-aPHZ98tTwGHIA1l1w1dfrDzO2JidWUElXvXsk8jd2NwDOsMoto61L6TfWQFaJCqFA8PV7GZTO2Occ-RSicYl5zErOi9DKFeQKtt_xyWF1njjel1vCAcCF1iYAr702qEdfg4_Q1Qmh9NnOsfFZNt1O7fSD8U003d7VluA1Ev9Xfhg_lI0wA-tsbaoNilB5LX8c_YPGafuVb0xMWRHgwnMwm8QuTzoXRHcM28xzI08uIt1BXf5ix3Yx9_LiA2WpX6TLb6hSzmBTTc26gs8DQj2JuHxwPZpJ7mA29eDRYHFZbKvyio9fV0CRYTjLUsLjX8tySGO76nNuU15BxGVZ5kWWMIR7nALnOx7T=w552-h420-no

Yup. Just did my positive battery terminal on my Dodge this way a month ago.

sA1a4b--OGpxr0xO-RZLGMSz3GxHczMNa8Oqi_qAvLgDnZfUuo48Ct-bZbvnduS7-AToL1fwEg_MZRduQyMiTOE7mGs5VzFdFqrsB76MIY67EqBYBqzM0QoxNV_NrLoi9PO4p97GvPMSEGMSotYkHG-bsfiP8Es1VXA73MUWt7tDk-AOs8GCwL6HNJjvP-p2Petv3rOb3sgXcJg7BtkS-bu2ss9yhvOD62zRaIeH-NB441FynvHqvtcXw2eI7hOyuRMMXr1L0kveRJcRDZ1x51uer5RAIU7DzIUR20mmgusdx-JvdCqK7quXFE9bYqMNlKsV1cOFSaFsHD_HdJiIkPc3a-CsyWyoB8waVt5dRBWtRis8Ns_zUjxDIphWUEg2HmBa2_sysDc5Mfi5cq2iw45hDcT23IZLYseBhK7kQKAvKOc_wJi14pki9dxOUIp3lb5aaIbQp-W50Ox-d-rrqy147vhQyRbxIbP_eiuV_CroUo5Y2v3Z72HQEeDRiju2CDraKRt9baA7xpYk7xvvCr-1dx5gxzYnmQJpRZPEexkPwjjZB9Ca8aDBP3cBbreigpnJvN1eW8IoY4eFpT_IcroxT3bKjaH3G23EC-axyrqf9oIbEnNod9OKVfFOtVbegdMEYFFSPT6OmN8E7QqBHcEP3aFvzqqq=w1280-h720-no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC