What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drain / Filter / Fill the Transmission, as well as the vette servo and longer servo pin installed. Very happy with the change. Not much different driveability, unless you get your foot in it, and then you can really tell the difference. Much faster shift, and happy to have nice, clean fluid and filter. Sorry no pics. Fail.

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drain / Filter / Fill the Transmission, as well as the vette servo and longer servo pin installed. Very happy with the change. Not much different driveability, unless you get your foot in it, and then you can really tell the difference. Much faster shift, and happy to have nice, clean fluid and filter. Sorry no pics. Fail.
I can’t comment on just the vette servo as I had a shift kit and some other things done, but it definitely makes a difference in shifts at moderate to full throttle. Probably my favorite thing about driving the burb

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Dammit! Any voltage testing to the motors done today?
Nope. All I have is a continuity tester, but I didn't know what the pinouts were, so I just said screw it and bolted them on. Once or twice it seemed like the driver side was gonna fold. Hitting the switch to close them, ds mirror went down, but that was it, nothing more.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Nope. All I have is a continuity tester, but I didn't know what the pinouts were, so I just said screw it and bolted them on. Once or twice it seemed like the driver side was gonna fold. Hitting the switch to close them, ds mirror went down, but that was it, nothing more.

Curiouser and curiouser... wonder if there's a loose connection at the fold motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall