What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Quick question. Adjusting torsion keys. One full turn = 1/4"

I need to go up about an inch and rather than jacking up and down I feel like I remember a rule of thumb for measurements equal to turnsView attachment 208775

Full turn is 1/2 if I remember but I haven’t done it in years...sorry

I think I remember the 1/4" number as well, but it's got to depend on the bars. You should have the weight off the front while you're doing it anyways.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I remember the 1/4" number as well, but it's got to depend on the bars. You should have the weight off the front while you're doing it anyways.
I dunt remember, you guys prob right, i just know I cranked them all da way when i put my plow on my ‘01

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea but to jack it up and guess the turns, then jack it down, then if it's off measurments, so jack it again, then keep jacking off each side. Sound like more work than fun.