What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to the guy at the counter and he was kinda shocked about what I grabbed off the Escalade he pretty much said that Escalade owners don’t bother fixing them up they just get rid of them and get another one, which I understand but at the other time there are plenty of NBS trucks out there that the Esky parts would look great on, it’s listed on there site it’s not like it’s not out there, and it’s been there for awhile it was like 4 rows deep against a wall, was pretty much all there minus the door panels, just sucks it’s an 02 I would have grabbed more interior stuff parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What parts does it still have? Do they ship parts?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What parts does it still have? Do they ship parts?

This Escalade is an 02 not sure what year yours is so some of the interior stuff is different, it’s missing the door panels, has the outer door handles and the rest of the rack, I took the rear a pillars and 3rd brake light everything else is pretty much there, this is the u-pick section of the yard so they don’t really ship anything off this, but there are two other local yards that will if you want the info for those PM me

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This Escalade is an 02 not sure what year yours is so some of the interior stuff is different, it’s missing the door panels, has the outer door handles and the rest of the rack, I took the rear a pillars and 3rd brake light everything else is pretty much there, this is the u-pick section of the yard so they don’t really ship anything off this, but there are two other local yards that will if you want the info for those PM me

I have a 00 suburban. If it's an esv I'd be interested in the roof rack and the handles

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 00 suburban. If it's an esv I'd be interested in the roof rack and the handles

It’s a non ESV so no luck there, I’m grabbing the handles Monday, the center console is still there not really sure on the shape of it wasn’t anything I was really interested in, but if your looking for anything else just let me know

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had no luck today finding plugs for the hatch for the wiper delete. Lowes, home depot, auto zone and advance auto were fresh out of the right plugs so I put everything back

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had no luck today finding plugs for the hatch for the wiper delete. Lowes, home depot, auto zone and advance auto were fresh out of the right plugs so I put everything back

You could always have them welded up and get the hatch repainted whenever down the road, should be under $100 to get the holes welded up

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I tend to find specialty small parts like that @ places like Ace hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myers9020