What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Got back from vacation. Just driving back and forth to work now. Learning the abilities of my vehicle all over again being lowered, especially up here in AK. Having that lip doesnt help lol, but helps make it look lower and that's what's important :rotflmao:
20180927_154241.jpg 20180927_154254.jpg

Yes the lip touched:eek:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got back from vacation. Just driving back and forth to work now. Learning the abilities of my vehicle all over again being lowered, especially up here in AK. Having that lip doesnt help lol, but helps make it look lower and that's what's important :rotflmao:
View attachment 208259 View attachment 208260

Those LTZs look really good with that stance. When did you put on the Street Scene grille and ditch the HD grille?

And yours is cleaner than mine today! :(

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Those LTZs look really good with that stance. When did you put on the Street Scene grille and ditch the HD grille?

And yours is cleaner than mine today! :(
Cleaner than yours?! Ill take that compliment :D:D:D
I just put on the grille....like a year ago... after I broke my HD grille if anyone remembers :bawl:
Love my ltzs, kinda looking for 22s but if I dont find any I'm still very happy with these 20s , and especially on this stance and for ride quality.
Got another HD grille but it needs some minor issues fixed:smh:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 208259 View attachment 208260

Trucks lookin’ great. I had to lose my lip after it got drug over those curbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable