What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Finally got to my appliqués this afternoon.
Product credit to @ScottyBoy
Painting by @TheGreatGazoo
Thanks, gentlemen!

Out with the old...
View attachment 204877

Nice of GM to give us a secret stash for a bunch of rotting organic material...
View attachment 204881

All cleaned up....
View attachment 204878

Evan told me they'd match the window trim. Damn, son. Nice job!
View attachment 204879

The big picture...
View attachment 204880
It looks so much cleaner! What are they because they don't look like Esky appliques

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow it looks really good. Might have to look into that. Stock cluster is super boring

Picked one up a couple weeks back, I love it! Definitely an upgrade that’;s worth it since you do look at it all the time while driving.

Edit: Just picked up some new AC delco spark plugs going to get those swapped out this week. Haven’t had anymore misfire codes or anything so just keeping the fingers crossed at this point. But on another note my back glass finally gave in this past weekend. Both hinges are separating from the plastic and it is leaking. I just found a partsyard right around the corner from my house and they got 2 new parts Tahoe’s in, a 2000 and 2002. Both have intact back glass, guys asking $150 a piece for the back glass. Might see what else is hanging off the trucks in good shape and see if I can grab some stuff for a good price. I’d love to get covers for the lights in the doors all of mine are cracked, Headlight switch, driverside window control switch, and some other random junk, under hood lights, maybe grab the fun clutch mine is dying and I dont see E-Fans in my near future. The list goes on.....

Last edited:

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Picked one up a couple weeks back, I love it! Definitely an upgrade that’;s worth it since you do look at it all the time while driving.

Edit: Just picked up some new AC delco spark plugs going to get those swapped out this week. Haven’t had anymore misfire codes or anything so just keeping the fingers crossed at this point. But on another note my back glass finally gave in this past weekend. Both hinges are separating from the plastic and it is leaking. I just found a partsyard right around the corner from my house and they got 2 new parts Tahoe’s in, a 2000 and 2002. Both have intact back glass, guys asking $150 a piece for the back glass. Might see what else is hanging off the trucks in good shape and see if I can grab some stuff for a good price. I’d love to get covers for the lights in the doors all of mine are cracked, Headlight switch, driverside window control switch, and some other random junk, under hood lights, maybe grab the fun clutch mine is dying and I dont see E-Fans in my near future. The list goes on.....
quick question. Are either of them an LT the same color as ours or black? Looking for some door handles to get rid of the gaudy chrome on mine

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quick question. Are either of them an LT the same color as ours or black? Looking for some door handles to get rid of the gaudy chrome on mine

Not sure at this time, site just says 2000 Tahoe, 2002 Tahoe with no photos. Ima probably go by Friday and check it out. I can grab some photos and let you know.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lift did you do? I'm thinking about a 3" levelling lift for mine

Supreme Suspension 3" I added on the rear shock extensions and I'm going to turn the front up a bit higher to give it a taller stance. But it rides great and handles perfect.