What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Lover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16 dollars is their full service with hot air dryers at the end, fully automated, I usually hand wash too but now living 3/4 Mile down a dirt road and a bit muddy it would scratch the hell out of it.

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her all fixed up. Very happy to get rid of the crappy eBay grille.
1e8b1444004ed48fb25e2cede2086ac2.jpg
1bb281a95e05a00a433140e674d98a15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that was quick. I like the replacement grille better. Looks good.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uncovered after two months away. Still shiny, but needs a wash. Projects in motion....changes are coming.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 23

donovandavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that was quick. I like the replacement grille better. Looks good.

Thanks. I hated that cheap eBay grille, I was eventually going to change it then the wreck happened so I decided to just do it all and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just for grins I threw the rails/basket from my Tahoe on the Yukon.. it looks miniature.

Photo_Aug_29_12_05_10_PM.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uncovered after two months away. Still shiny, but needs a wash. Projects in motion....changes are coming.

@Fosscore

Ohhh the suspense...cant wait....:popcorn:

Nothing exciting for me-just a cycle of filling her up and detailing it afterwards. Fishing season in full swing.....lots of driving and bugs and such from early morning trips to the area lakes...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore

Ohhh the suspense...cant wait....:popcorn:

Nothing exciting for me-just a cycle of filling her up and detailing it afterwards. Fishing season in full swing.....lots of driving and bugs and such from early morning trips to the area lakes...

@OHSIXX

Might need two bags :popcorn: :popcorn:

some boxes at the house, some are waiting to be delivered and some are on back order. Ugghh...But they will be well worth the wait when they do arrive. Rubbing hands with excitement.

Here's a quick teaser pic the day I got home. Couldn't wait to pull out the socket set. Started her up to hear that Vortec and backed her out of the carport for my sons birthday party today. Parked next to the wife's DD. My friend's 02 Suburban and 05 Tahoe and the usual interloper....lifted Ford are in the background (the Chevy's are bone stock...boring ...and they think I'm a bit nuts with the mods).

The build thread will update when the hit list is knocked out. Pretty damn excited. Stay tuned...

Attachments

• IMG_3709.JPG
    IMG_3709.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3730.jpg
    IMG_3730.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 21

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX

Might need two bags :popcorn: :popcorn:

some boxes at the house, some are waiting to be delivered and some are on back order. Ugghh...But they will be well worth the wait when they do arrive. Rubbing hands with excitement.

Pretty damn excited. Stay tuned...

Sounds cool...hopefully I'll be able to treat mine to something nice real soon...been awhile since she has been touched since I bought a house but I've got that mod itch again.....;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed