What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I got tired of my parking brake lines hanging low and rubbing my shock, so I rerouted them over the axle. Happy with the clean look and better angles!

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added new GM aluminum skid plates/splash shield/transfer case skid plates today. I'll be the only lowered rock-crawlin' Tahoe around! Just kidding--but it does give that extra piece of mind on job sites.
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ looks good
this is on my mod list.

did you get from fleabay or one of the gm parts places or ?

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ looks good
this is on my mod list.

did you get from fleabay or one of the gm parts places or ?

Fleabay. Gm parts places wanted too much (for my budget/I want other mods as well). Exercised patience and pieced together all the parts. Transfer case skidplates can be had for $30 shipped. M10x1.5x30 body bolts with captured washers took quite a bit of finding but were $16 shipped for 10 (plastic splash shield already has two at the top front and four on the support brackets, so you really need 4 more). Then I found a new set of skidplates...

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOnlyBenjammin