What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my $30,000 thermal night vision and checked out my heated/cooled seats to make sure they was functioning correctly. I found out that when I put the bottom cushion back after changing the foam and leather bottoms that I didn’t clip the rear correctly and it was pinching the blower vent bag that heats/cools the seat.

View attachment 406994

View attachment 406993

View attachment 406992
if I spent $30k on thermal glasses and that's the best they could do I would be extremely pissed, no offense. based on your photo anyway.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I spent $30k on thermal glasses and that's the best they could do I would be extremely pissed, no offense. based on your photo anyway.
I took my phone and shot a picture through the lens. It is way way better when looking with your eyes.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I borrow your scanner for a fee to disable my AFM & speed limiter. If you’re in Houston to close by maybe we could meet up. I don’t want a range device in my odb port. I have the 10 speed which there is no programming for the transmission that I heard of yet. I don’t want to spend $500 just to do those two things.
Get an obd splitter then plug in the range and forget about it.
Ps- hate when my odb (old dirty b a s t a r d) port is used too….

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized this device will work on both of my Hoes. More added value.
these were the additional options it gave me upon initial setup, 2017+ require ecu unlock
and it should be noted that the 8-speed & 10 speed are most likely not able to be unlocked, depends on the year but I am pretty sure the 10 speed cannot be unlocked at all (yet)
F5.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
these were the additional options it gave me upon initial setup, 2017+ require ecu unlock
and it should be noted that the 8-speed & 10 speed are most likely not able to be unlocked, depends on the year but I am pretty sure the 10 speed cannot be unlocked at all (yet)
View attachment 407010
What is the advantage of vin unlock?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the advantage of vin unlock?
these programmers only do 1 vin at a time, you could switch it from vehicle to vehicle as long as you "un-marry" it, a extra vin unlock would allow 2 vins at the same time, not sure how many vins could be used with 1 programmer

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well poop, should have checked a little better, the running boards I bought are for a 2021+, no wonder I couldn't find a pic of some on a k2
gm moved the mounting bracket locations of course, length is the same but no way to mount them without modification and it's not worth messing around with.
o'well listed them on offer up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tozer