What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found a fuel tank skid plate for a Tahoe?

Asfir makes one for the Silverado, but won’t confirm it fits a Tahoe.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some transmission maintenance today.
Pumped out the ATF. Dropped the pan (as much as possible) and changed the filter. Cleaned out the pan and magnet etc.
New gasket, and buttoned it all up. Nice and quick easy job. Trying to stick to the every 45k miles change the transmission filter schedule.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to change spark plugs as well since they're the originals with 92k miles on them now.
Driver side 1, 3, 5, 7 was easy enough from the top when I did that a little while ago.
Tackled the passenger side 2, 4, 6, 8 today and since it was a pain I took the wheel off and the fender liner off.

Number 6 was a pain in the ass coming out, turns out whatever moron put the plug in at chevy, cross-threaded it.
New plug wouldn't go in without cross threading.
Had to really work at cleaning and fixing (chasing) the threads to get a new plug back in.

Attachments

• IMG_3436.jpeg
    IMG_3436.jpeg
    447.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3435.jpeg
    IMG_3435.jpeg
    287.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3434.jpeg
    IMG_3434.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 12

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started removing things to get ready to trade it in on the new one.

Items will be put in the for sale section.
Removed was Airaid intake tube and weathertech front floor mats.
Might remove other items.

Also have a set of Yukon black full power mirrors. Was going to remove the escalade mirrors but dealer liked them so they stay.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added on board air. Switch location is TBD.

if’n ya look close you can see what folks in the south ask “whuzzat plug doing on your car?” things. No idea why actually, since it was sold and lived in Texas its entire life.

IMG_0953.jpegIMG_0973.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
picked up a 16 suburban for the wife, it's all stock so I ordered the transgo thermostat delete kit, a motorola ma-1 wireless android adapter, roof rack crossmembers, and a superchips programmer to turn off the AFM
I have a flowmaster 2 chamber to throw on it already just need to take it to have it welded on.
then it will slowly get some other things done..
ac condenser was already done, has a 10 year 150k special extended warranty on the vacuum pump and fuel injectors
I presume they all have that?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
installed the roof rack cross rails, the wireless android auto adapter, tightened up the rear view mirror it was wobbling a bit.
got a replacement drivers door switch on the way one of the window switches is sticky, superchips programmer should be here today.
and the transmission thermostat delete kit should be here today or tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88

Latest posts