What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
installed the roof rack cross rails, the wireless android auto adapter, tightened up the rear view mirror it was wobbling a bit.
got a replacement drivers door switch on the way one of the window switches is sticky, superchips programmer should be here today.
and the transmission thermostat delete kit should be here today or tomorrow
I had done the lower temp tstat originally. I'm still not satisfied though, so have the delete kit on the way as well.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had done the lower temp tstat originally. I'm still not satisfied though, so have the delete kit on the way as well.
it's always too hot around here to just lower it, even in my 12 with a deep pan and tru cool and dead of winter at 4000ft snowing it only got down to 100, i guess if we lived up in nebraska it might need a bypass but not around here

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a guy has these for sale locally and say's they came off of a 2020 suburban, but they don't look like they bolt up the same?
****never mind, i'm goofy after looking a little more they look right
they kind of look like z71 running boards but can't find any online that look the same
20.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Programmed it with the superchips f5, turned off the limiter and afm used there trans tune. This has the 5.3 so it should do around 136-137 now took it up to 115 to verify but not enough runway to get anymore out of it, the f5 allows tpms adjustment by the way. Also allows you to adjust the throttle response like a pedal commander1000003387.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a guy has these for sale locally and say's they came off of a 2020 suburban, but they don't look like they bolt up the same?
****never mind, i'm goofy after looking a little more they look right
they kind of look like z71 running boards but can't find any online that look the same
View attachment 406953
Picked them up for $80 OEM z71 running boards
1000003388.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Programmed it with the superchips f5, turned off the limiter and afm used there trans tune. This has the 5.3 so it should do around 136-137 now took it up to 115 to verify but not enough runway to get anymore out of it, the f5 allows tpms adjustment by the way. Also allows you to adjust the throttle response like a pedal commanderView attachment 406969
Can you adjust the fan turn on settings with this one?

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the roof rack cross rails, the wireless android auto adapter, tightened up the rear view mirror it was wobbling a bit.
got a replacement drivers door switch on the way one of the window switches is sticky, superchips programmer should be here today.
and the transmission thermostat delete kit should be here today or tomorrow
I have silver roof racks for sale.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my $30,000 thermal night vision and checked out my heated/cooled seats to make sure they was functioning correctly. I found out that when I put the bottom cushion back after changing the foam and leather bottoms that I didn’t clip the rear correctly and it was pinching the blower vent bag that heats/cools the seat. I also like the new foam from GM which is black (pictured) instead of the yellow one that turns orange over the years.

Note: I took my iPhone and took a picture through the lens. It is way better when looking with your eye.

IMG_7041.jpeg

IMG_7019.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7006.jpeg
    IMG_7006.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you adjust the fan turn on settings with this one?
Can I borrow your scanner for a fee to disable my AFM & speed limiter. If you’re in Houston to close by maybe we could meet up. I don’t want a range device in my odb port. I have the 10 speed which there is no programming for the transmission that I heard of yet. I don’t want to spend $500 just to do those two things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aquarianking

Latest posts