What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a pair of Custom fab Rigid D2 lights in the fog space. And a 30” bar behind the grill to activate with the high beams. And then modified them so you can run the fogs and high beams at the same time.
View attachment 235378 View attachment 235377View attachment 235379
I really don't like the lights inside the grill, but you make me think about it.
Can you send me the information to start to look at.
Thanks [emoji111]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
I Replaced all of the incandescent lighting on the vehicle with Diod Dynamic LED's except for the fog's, I went with Lasfit LED's for those.

This is one of the best mod's iv made to the vehicle so far, it made me realize how absolutely crap the stock headlights are that come with these vehicles.

Hattie2879

Reaction score
Replaced the stock tires with Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac, kept the original size (265/65/R18). I like the look and so far they feel good driving down the road, not very noisy either. :waytogo:

battledenali

Reaction score
I really don't like the lights inside the grill, but you make me think about it.
Can you send me the information to start to look at.
Thanks [emoji111]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I had a local shop do the fabrication of the light bar and fog light brackets. So I don’t have much to share because the parts were custom made for the Denali. For some reason there is very little for the Denali off the shelf.

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great!!! How did you apply it? Did you remove the emblem?

I was planning to remove the emblem and do the job, but I figured out that it needs to be removed from inside (got some clips that locks it in place).

Option 2 is what I‘ve done, by using large plastic roll to cover surrounding area that may get spray dust by accident. Then I cut a square working area around the emblem and use a tape to hold the plastic in place. I believe I’ve used three layers/coats of the Plasti Dib.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia