What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
If you Type "TahoeYukonForum.com" into google with the quotation marks, along with whatever you're searching for, it will show all the threads made on this forum that contains what you're searching for.

It would look like this.
3h1gSu4.png

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Billhicks1984 I don't think that's technically correct, but it probably shows some results. If you want to use google to search a web site I think the search is "site:tahoeyukonforum.com ac issues" but don't use the quotes. I think you'll see more than 62 results.

How to Search Within a Site Using Google
  1. Go to Google.com.
  2. Enter site:www.website.com search term into the search box.
  3. Refine your search.

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
@Billhicks1984 I don't think that's technically correct, but it probably shows some results. If you want to use google to search a web site I think the search is "site:tahoeyukonforum.com ac issues" but don't use the quotes. I think you'll see more than 62 results.

How to Search Within a Site Using Google
  1. Go to Google.com.
  2. Enter site:www.website.com search term into the search box.
  3. Refine your search.

Thanks for the Correction. Someone told me years ago that was the correct way, I guess I just took it as factual without looking into it.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd oil change with RGT - hence 3 jugs: 2 qt left over from first change, a whole 5 qt, and 1 qt from 3rd jug. PITA. Was gonna just get a single qt, but it costs almost as much as I paid for these 5qts. Just wish I could get even 1 gallon jugs again...a48144cc3a1b14bfb9036c518e6aaa32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah. It’s a pain. I switched to the Amsoil XL because I can get gallon containers. The cost per quart when buying a case is more when you figure in the rebates gas truck has but for ease I like it.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, air filter, cabin filter, shocks, tires, and thinking about a transmission fluid change. 36k miles is the new 100k miles.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE