Well that was fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodbrother55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you saw a couple months ago, I finally joined the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade fam with my 07 Tahoe LT.

Unfortunately, 2 months later, I got side swiped by a Tow Truck on the highway and it ended up totaling my Tahoe.

RIP, old friend, but I couldn't leave the fam.

Ended up staying with the same year, but ended up getting a Denali.

IMG_3594.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you saw a couple months ago, I finally joined the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade fam with my 07 Tahoe LT.

Unfortunately, 2 months later, I got side swiped by a Tow Truck on the highway and it ended up totaling my Tahoe.

RIP, old friend, but I couldn't leave the fam.

Ended up staying with the same year, but ended up getting a Denali.

View attachment 224750
Congrats. Hopefully no one got hurt. Looks good. Which you like better?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to think my Silverado was quick until I got the Denali, lol, now I have to stand on the pedal of the Silverado to get it go and then it's like "ok wait until I get up and go" jeez, such a slug by comparison.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Glad you were in a vehicle that could keep you out of trouble from a tow truck. Nice, no AFM and the 6.2L that punches above it’s weight. Looks like someone removed the (GM) badge of excellence badges on the doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a similar experience a few months back--a drunk driver in a Jeep cut across traffic and pulled out in front of my wife who was driving my 2008 Tahoe. Ended up totaling the Tahoe but USAA was great and actually gave me significantly more than I thought it was worth so I upgraded to a 2011 Z71 Tahoe. Thread with the story and pics is here: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...h-a-drunk-driver-the-tahoe-is-totaled.110809/

I have some red caliper paint that I've been meaning to apply to mine for the longest time. Looks great on your Denali. One of these weekends I swear I'm actually going to have enough time to redo the black plastidip on my rims and paint the calipers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts