Was at dealer no upgrade for Tahoe rst performance parts if I Tune I heard it still stays incomputer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jorge1313

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Because they’ve had no reason to look. You don’t just “hook up the computer” and it yells “TUNE!!! TUNE!!!” If they ever have a reason to look (catastrophic failure, etc.) and it shows it was reprogrammed 100 times, you’re done.

Wow you seem to know. Your stuff

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow you seem to know. Your stuff
People always say this but you never hear about anyone getting denied warranty work, I didn't have a bb tune, but I had another tune on my truck, the cam bearings went out and I got a brand new motor put in, nobody ever said hey it was tuned sorry about your luck

the dealer get paid for the work even thought it's warranty rate they still make money, it's not coming out of there pocket.

Last edited:

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at dealer and asked what upgrade I can get service director told me go to part to get a high performance air intake and gm will tune the computer for it . But there was no upgrade are available for rst. I was told if there was a part gm with send tune for it dealer for the part . He said it a fast Tahoe as it is but I find slow still . Wanted to do something gm part upgrade so I don’t looose warranty . Don’t want to spend a lot either . Something quick and easy .
I was at the dealer and found an upgrade for my 2019 rst, it was CALLAWAY :) and it really made a difference ;)
2019%20Callaway%20Tahoe%201231_zpsh51gdnzy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157