Wanting to take off Denali grille... write up on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wade

Reaction score
Wanting to take off my grille and chrome bezel that goes around the head lights to paint. Is their a HOW-To or write up anywhere?

YUKON420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also need a bit of help with this for the 2002 Denali. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I am a complete moron and have no idea what I am doing.

bpiwonka

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
on an 07 yukon it is pretty simple. I just added the denali grille to my wife's car. Pop the hood and above the grille there is four bolts. Remove these 5/16" or metric equivalent I believe. Then, towards the bottom in the honeycomb on the left and right side there are two more bolts to remove.(one on each side) After these bolts are all gone, there are nothing left but plastic clips around the grille. Pull on grille a bit and you should be able to create enough slack to see the clips. They're a bit stubborn so be careful not to break them on removal. (unless you're not gonna reuse or sell it, then you can almost just rip it out!) Stick a flat object (butterknife worked for me) and pry open the clips one at a time and then the grille will simple pull out. The new one will just snap in place and screw it back in!