Wanted: OEM NBS Rear location Factory Sub enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a second sub in my NBS Yukon (non-XL), to the rear location, which has the fake sub grille. I have the console located sub, and would like to add second in the rear, stock location. Just looking for the box itself, not interested in the sub.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a second sub in my NBS Yukon (non-XL), to the rear location, which has the fake sub grille. I have the console located sub, and would like to add second in the rear, stock location. Just looking for the box itself, not interested in the sub.
Why not get something like this?20180714_153338.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have a look at the local junk yard as there are a few 00-02 units next time I go. I love my JL Stealthbox under the front console. It won't compete, but it fits the bill of sounding pretty darn good, being totally hidden, cannot get stolen (bolts under the front seats) and nobody knows it's there. True to it's name.

I like that MTX, but didn't they stop making it?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'll have a look at the local junk yard as there are a few 00-02 units next time I go. I love my JL Stealthbox under the front console. It won't compete, but it fits the bill of sounding pretty darn good, being totally hidden, cannot get stolen (bolts under the front seats) and nobody knows it's there. True to it's name.

Yes they did--or so I've been told.

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, afaik, no more JL Audio, or MTX Thunderform. I ran across another brand that made one too, forget who it was at the moment, but they wanted $300-ish as well, which seems a little much.

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks Foss!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14