Very high mileage Tahoe for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been looking at purchasing another Tahoe or Yukon and in my price range have mostly been looking at 2010-2012 models. Last night I ran across a 2017 Tahoe that looks brand new but has 200k miles on it. VERY competitive price. Somehow the Carfax is completely blank except for yearly registration. I didn’t plan on getting one with that kind of mileage but the options on it and the price are making me think. It is located cross country from me so I would have to buy it without driving it and have it shipped to me. Is this something I should stay away from?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been looking at purchasing another Tahoe or Yukon and in my price range have mostly been looking at 2010-2012 models. Last night I ran across a 2017 Tahoe that looks brand new but has 200k miles on it. VERY competitive price. Somehow the Carfax is completely blank except for yearly registration. I didn’t plan on getting one with that kind of mileage but the options on it and the price are making me think. It is located cross country from me so I would have to buy it without driving it and have it shipped to me. Is this something I should stay away from?

That kind if mileage means one of two things. A cab/limo or a rental. Without full maintenance records, I'd let it go.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is it located. Maybe a forum member could do a walk around for you and at least give a bit of peace of mind with a neutral point of view on the whole deal

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have to believe that you can find some better options out there, especially if your willing to go some distance to get it.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the asking price if it? Any engine or trans work? It could be a great deal if the price is right. I’m guessing it’s in the mod teens?

OP
OP
T

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just outside Seattle Washington. It’s a Z71 midnight edition and it’s loaded with everything except rear bucket seats which I don’t mind. They have it priced at $16,900. I don’t normally buy stuff like this, but this thing is beautiful. Miles are high, but price is also great for what it is.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just outside Seattle Washington. It’s a Z71 midnight edition and it’s loaded with everything except rear bucket seats which I don’t mind. They have it priced at $16,900. I don’t normally buy stuff like this, but this thing is beautiful. Miles are high, but price is also great for what it is.

If it was a highway car it could be like 20k-40k miles. Now is a good time to create deals though. You might get something similar for less closer to home if you're not in a hurry (2-3 weeks).

There are some guys on here who live over that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore