Vanity plate/project name... new truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having trouble deciding the vanity plate and name for my new (to me) truck. Starting a build thread very soon and tomorrow I have my title, plate, and registration appointment. I have a few ideas at least on plates. These are available ideas I have checked but new ideas are welcomed. I am in Michigan so I have 7 characters to use and my truck is a 2003 Tahoe in redfire metallic, lowered, and my second GMT800. I am open to anything creative let me know what you think and... ITS GOOD TO BE BACK! Wooooo!!!

“REDFIRE” redfire paint
“REDRAFT” red raft or re-draft
“REDBOX” red box
“LOWORD” lowered
“RESPECD” respect or re specd
“LOWBLOW” low blow
“GR8TAHO” great tahoe
“HEATED” heated
“LOWNRAD” low and rad
“CHEVROD” chevy rod
"RUBYRED" ruby red

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried a few options a few months back for vanity plates here in Colorado, but there's no way to check what's available. And the fee to apply is $60-some, partially refundable if turned down. A scam by the State. We're also limited to 7 characters and the judgement of some asinine bureaucrat.

One of the ones I tried was "RED HOE" but it came back as possibly being offensive, even with the explanation that it represents my Sport Red Tahoe.

OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fless they have an online check tool here, that's silly that you can't have a plate like that. Nice truck btw!!

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having trouble deciding the vanity plate and name for my new (to me) truck. Starting a build thread very soon and tomorrow I have my title, plate, and registration appointment. I have a few ideas at least on plates. These are available ideas I have checked but new ideas are welcomed. I am in Michigan so I have 7 characters to use and my truck is a 2003 Tahoe in redfire metallic, lowered, and my second GMT800. I am open to anything creative let me know what you think and... ITS GOOD TO BE BACK! Wooooo!!!

“REDFIRE” redfire paint
“REDRAFT” red raft or re-draft
“REDBOX” red box
“LOWORD” lowered
“RESPECD” respect or re specd
“LOWBLOW” low blow
“GR8TAHO” great tahoe
“HEATED” heated
“LOWNRAD” low and rad
“CHEVROD” chevy rod
"RUBYRED" ruby red
INFERNO