Upper control arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fg8or

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I pulled the trigger on a supreme suspension 2.5 front and 2 rear leveling kit. I have read that I May need to get longer upper control arms. Not doing this for off-roading, just for looks. Have to do a bit at a time due to funds. Question is does anyone have a link or where or how to order the new arms? It's for a 2007 suburban ltz with auto ride. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Rough country sells some so does zone off-road. Look their website up. If you can't find them I will post links.

Since you have auto ride did you get shock and ride height extensions?

OP
OP
F

Fg8or

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do have auto ride. I didn't get the shock or ride height extensions yet. I can find the ride height extension link but no luck on shock extensions. And thanks for the reply and help so far! Going to get all parts before install and trying to prepare.

OP
OP
F

Fg8or

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Although it may be cheaper and more feasible to just bypass or override the auto ride since I don't care for it and probably will never need it.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Rough country 3.5" kit rear shock extenders are what you need. Call them up and order a set. FTS makes ride height extensions.

OP
OP
F

Fg8or

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the leveling kit yesterday and shock extensions today (rough country is fast). Waiting on FTS to send ride height extensions and I will begin the install. Thanks so much for the help 01Konvict so far. I'm sure I will be asking for more soon. The shock extensions did not have any instructions so I guess they will be trial and error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879