upgraded sway bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
i have energy bushings on front/rear...the red ones look cool, but the blacks ones are impregnated with graphite and supposedly squeak less b/c of some self lubricating propoerty they supposedly have.

It's an easy install, just a lot of rusty bolts to undo which could take it from a 1hr job to many hours cursing as you bruise your nuckles like i did.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

oh...its pretty easy to over torque the bolts and there is no nut on the back...(again, learned the hard way) so the bolt(s) will fall out when you over torque.

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my hoe raised up too w/o sway bars... Ever since i put the new diff.aluminum cover the one i had dont fit but,hey if the group buy's going,i'm in it..

smrr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in for group buy! lets get it done. who sells them and can i get a link to the specific product? i'd like to check em out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevymec

Latest posts