Updated pics of my ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Yukon back from being bagged. I'm going to lay it out later (phase II). While it was there I had some suspension (control arms, spindles, tanks, rack, diff cover) and brake rotors powder coated gloss black. Also had the interior wood pieces painted black (looks much better). These pics are from my iphone. I'll get better ones.

Attachments

• r up.jpg
    r up.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 231
  • up.jpg
    up.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 216
  • down.jpg
    down.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 241
  • int.jpg
    int.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 228

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow that thing is lookin' good!!! I've tossed around painting my wood grain black too. Looks great! :waytogo:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Question... What running boards do you have on it? I like the chrome strip on the edge.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock boards with the chrome strip off ebay :)

LOL. I had that too... ripped it off a few months back after one of the edge's started peeling. Looks kinda like cheap chrome in real life but in pics, looks awesome :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Got any close up pics of said chrome strip on the running board?

LOL too bad the 3M tape on mine is all bad, i'd mail you my chrome strip :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: Not saying I'll do it but definitely wanna see a close up pic of it to see what it looks like :)

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can be bought for cheap. I may get a set just so I can see them in person to decide. Though if you guys aren't all that happy with them then I probably won't be either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz