Updated Pics After Paint and Body Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude, are you sure that's the same truck?? The guy may have taken awhile, but it looks amazing!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
WOW looks freakin' great. I like everything, but the Barndoors.... haha

OP
OP
Big Tap

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. It was a LONG wait, but I feel it came out pretty well and will only get better once I do some of the other mods on the list. I swear, I never thought I'd get this thing back. I still have a few other finishing things to do to it outside of the mods as well, but will get to them.

The color I chose is BMW Toledo Blue Metallic. I wanted something that looked mildly custom that wasn't over the top and could match easily in case I needed to have some spots re-touched later on. The wheels are 22x10 with 305/40/22 tires.

I go back and forth on the barn doors. I didn't originally want themand favored the lift gate, but I got a good deal on the Tahoe and they've grown on me. There aren't a ton of Tahoe's with the barn doors and I feel like they give it a little nostalgic look. Maybe I'm just looking for reasons to talk myself into liking them more...haha.

Oh and before anyone says it, yes I am getting the front windows tinted. My wife bought me a gift certificate to have it done, I just haven't gotten around to setting the appointment. Like everything else, I need to find the time. I work in baseball, so summer is tough for me to squeeze my projects in between work and the daily rigors of life.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The barn doors are unique, I like them but like the hatch style better though because of clearance when opening in a tight spot!
I want to see the pic on the Tahoe before, I slightly remember it but not to clear though?

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i love the hd hood with the ss bumper and the new roof rack pulls it all together

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
as far as the barn doors go, feb 13th it was a friday i slammed my back window shut and the window esploded!! shattered,cut my hand and cost me 495$ to replace the day before valentines day...i wished i had barn doors and now im afraid to even use mine!..truck looks good!..i tiik a pic ill try to find it.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

picture.jpg ouch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz