Updated Pics After Paint and Body Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated Pics...Now with Drop

I finally got around to snapping a few pics of the ride after getting it back from paint. If any of you saw it before on the old forum, you know that it was a basket case and has come a long way. It still has a ways to go and I have many more things to install on it. The 2/3 Belltech drop, exhaust, Escalade guages and Volant intake are in the garage waiting to be installed. Just need some more time to get around to it. I'm also about to go pick up some Belltech sways I scored on Craigslist on the cheap.

Tahoe019.jpg

Tahoe016.jpg

Tahoe015.jpg

Tahoe006.jpg

Tahoe015.jpg

Tahoe014.jpg

Last edited:

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is Beautiful Paint job,came out great! Bet your happy its finally done! Looks like all you need to do is drop it!

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great now you have to make time to get the mods done so we can all see the final product.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Looks like it was well worth the wait. That blue is beautiful.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man, that came out really nice. You'll have to swing it by one of the car meets so I can check it out. Looks good bro:cheers:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks real good, what size are the wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts