Updated Pics After Paint and Body Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sharp man..rolling HD! Where the heck were you when I was in Austin?? Can't wait to check it in person sometime. Come up to Dallas for the BB tune with JK bro

B

OP
OP
Big Tap

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the hood is just a bolt on with no mods needed. You want to make sure your windshield wiper arms are adjusted right or else when you pull them out to clean your windshield, they might hit the edge of the hood and chip the paint.

I wish I could have met you guys out the other night Boss. I had planned to and then got caught up at the office until late. When are you guys meeting in Dallas with Blackbear? If I'm not working, maybe I'll try to make the trip.

Here are a few pics of what it looked like before and during

TahoePictures002.jpg

TahoePictures005.jpg

TahoePaint9.jpg

TahoePaint8.jpg

Spike003.jpg

TahoewithoutDoors.jpg

TruckPics001-1.jpg

TahoewithBumper.jpg

Rwayne

Reaction score
That's awesome, I wish I knew somebody that did good body work. But I noticed you took the rails off too. I've though about it, and now my minds made up. I never use them so I'm taking em off. won't be as pretty as yours but some sealer and some large flat headed screws should fix it up.
I Need to get my avatar and profile set up.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks ******' **** man. Took a while but damn well worth the wait. Once you drop her she's gonna take on a whole new look. Keep up the great work!!!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn, good job. looks really cool and i kinda like those barn doors for some reason on there.. hmm get your ass in gear and get those other mods done, what the hell you waiting around for?? Haha just playing

OP
OP
Big Tap

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has turned more into a build thread than anything, so I figured I'd post some pics of my new suspension install here. It's a 2/3 Belltech drop with keys/springs/shock extenders. I also replaced the shocks with Bilsteins while I was in there and bolted up Belltech front and rear sways. I snapped a few pictures with my cell, but need to clean it up and get some better pictures taken. Came out better than I expected and made a huge difference in the overall look. Need to still get the tint and exhaust done sometime soon.

TahoeDrop1.jpg

TahoeDrop3.jpg

TahoeDrop2.jpg

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
looks good! totally changes the way it looks with the gap gone. notice anything with the ride and how the sways are working out?

OP
OP
Big Tap

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't really had a chance to drive it and take it through the paces. Long story, but I had to leave it in Houston and come back to Austin after NTB screwed me over last night and didn't get to my alignment. Driving it to NTB though, it rode pretty nicely and seemed to tighten up the steering.
I'd like to junk punch several of the guys at NTB right about now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts