[Update 04/07] 2006 Yukon Denali Winter Beater [SOLD]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, funny--Old Guy. I like it, but it would be better if those center bars were straight up/down, instead of splayed outwards. But much better imo.

yeah my dad always sees me watching videos and wanted to start his own channel, so I've been helping him with filming and content and whatnot

I'm still trying to figure out if the Yukon front end is the same as the Yukon Denali, as far as offroad bumpers go (Move, Fab Fours, etc)

Also looking into doing a Sierra front end swap...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yeah my dad always sees me watching videos and wanted to start his own channel, so I've been helping him with filming and content and whatnot

I'm still trying to figure out if the Yukon front end is the same as the Yukon Denali, as far as offroad bumpers go (Move, Fab Fours, etc)

Also looking into doing a Sierra front end swap...
I'd think they're basically the same--underneath anyway. So I don't see why a Fab Four meant for a Yukon wouldn't work for you.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
It’s a little different where the grille has a more defined dip on a Yukon than a slight and smooth dip on the Denali. Come to think of it I’ve never seen a nali or esky with a move bumper

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd think they're basically the same--underneath anyway. So I don't see why a Fab Four meant for a Yukon wouldn't work for you.

It’s a little different where the grille has a more defined dip on a Yukon than a slight and smooth dip on the Denali. Come to think of it I’ve never seen a nali or esky with a move bumper

^this

also the offroad bumpers are different even between 1500 and 2500 series trucks, so I imagine there's more to it than meets the eye

thinking I might just sell the Denali and pick up a true 4x4 Z71 Tahoe, since I LOVE that front end and true 4x4

however, I NEED my steering wheel controls now that I have them lol. so spoiled. and I do not wanna go from the 6L to 5.3L... so we'll see

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo build a Z71 Denali?? You got the Denali. Frankenstein that joker into a one of a kind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I definitely considered it lol

my frankenstein would also have a cat eye front end

but everything in this world costs money. I think in a week I'll pull my Grand Prix out of storage, revert the Denali to mostly stock, and throw it up for sale and see what happens

my sister is moving to South Carolina in May and I'll be down there for a week helping her get settled, and then be back there on the 4th of July, and again at the end of September, so I'm planning to look at some rust free goodies

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had an 05 Grand Prix for a couple years. Was a good car. Probably should have hung on to it but we outgrew it. If I would have known I’d eventually need an mpg car again I would have hung on to it

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I had an 05 Grand Prix for a couple years. Was a good car. Probably should have hung on to it but we outgrew it. If I would have known I’d eventually need an mpg car again I would have hung on to it
Had a 01 grand prix. Silver and super clean. I do miss it, had zero issues with it.