Uncomfortable ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sekani's 96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now ive driven my Tahoe an driven my fathers which is an 01 an it's soo much smoother all the way around I know they changed a lot when they were built but what can I possibly do to get a better smoother ride,I'm sure there's many options but any help would be great

kaiwren986

Reaction score
Bigger sidewalls help with ride quality, if what you got in your sig pic is what you're using.. that makes it really rough.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
leaf springs vs. coils in the back

lowered vs. stock (assuming your dad's is factory)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tire choice can make all the difference in the world!

OP
OP
Sekani's 96

Sekani's 96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well right now I have the factory's on an its still rough it's not dropped or anything just have air bags in the back an that's about it

HK-DEMON-

Reaction score
Well there's many factors than can lead to your rough uncomfortable ride. When I lowered my Tahoe I ended up swapping out bushings, shocks and any other part of the suspension that looked like it would need attention in the future. After doing that my trucks rides like stock, its a bit bouncy but I have some helper bags on the way, other than that it's smooth riding all the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timnazium