Ultimate Zombie Survival Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Nice! thanks for the link and helping with ideas. Don't worry I won't copy your setup (i know that bothers some folks) just need motivation

I don't mind at all if you copy my setup. I haven't copyrighted it or anything, haha. It would make me feel great to see a twin of mine. Go right ahead if you want.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hands: I guess we can admire each others rides :D

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WE should all have a big zombie proof community full of mansions for everyone and all four car garages

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You buyin'?? :win:

Polomintus

Reaction score
So when per chasing the next Yukon, do i go with the Bench seat, the captain chairs or the rotating, pop-up mini gun? Great, now i'll have to give up some other optional extras...

... Not sure a mini gun is the way to go, 3000 round a min is gonna be a pain in the arse to press, do they come in single shot? LMAO...

Flame thrower for the win, and i'm all for donyukon's ride!!

Cheers POLO

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
So when per chasing the next Yukon, do i go with the Bench seat, the captain chairs or the rotating, pop-up mini gun? Great, now i'll have to give up some other optional extras...

... Not sure a mini gun is the way to go, 3000 round a min is gonna be a pain in the arse to press, do they come in single shot? LMAO...

Flame thrower for the win, and i'm all for donyukon's ride!!

Cheers POLO

Only problem I saw with the mini gun was what happens when you turn the wheels. Do you shoot out your own tires, or do the guns stop shooting until you go straight again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali