Ultimate Zombie Survival Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Thanks eanmizzell and burb! I'll check those out and the pics that ean put up are awesome!!

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Haha...I wish i could build something like Bonedust did...just finished reading his thread. Don't think I have the money or skills to do it either haha. Would need another daily driver also. I am looking for a tough reasonably priced lift that isn't too bling bling that will clear 35s...depending on price maybe we can talk 37s haha

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case you guys haven't paid attention to the news lately, these bath salts being used as the "new drug" of choice has been causing people to act exactly like zombies. Attacking people, eating people's faces, etc... Imagine coming down a street where the entire party has been using these bath salts and they all have wandered out into the street looking for flesh!

Zombies are no longer just science fiction. They're real now!
:devilfinger:

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im trying to get my car to be this , I just need a lift and few other things getting there tho.

sickpicbehindbrickindus.jpg

By blakesan1 at 2012-05-12

I have a bunch of High output led lights on my rack now tho. this pic is a few months old

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case you guys haven't paid attention to the news lately, these bath salts being used as the "new drug" of choice has been causing people to act exactly like zombies. Attacking people, eating people's faces, etc... Imagine coming down a street where the entire party has been using these bath salts and they all have wandered out into the street looking for flesh!

Zombies are no longer just science fiction. They're real now!
:devilfinger:

Actually they tested that guy in miami and he only had marijuana in his system bath salts is terrible but not the reason of the zombie attack in miami atleast. Maybe the weed was angel dust or something strong or laced with ***

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Weed dont make u eat flesh.... The man dont want you to know what he had

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you google "Zombie Attack", you will see that there's a lot of this zombie flesh eating foolishness going on. It's not just one or two isolated cases. They almost always strip naked and start eating on their victims.

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
The guy in Miami wasn't the only zombie attack lately. Anyone notice that it's all coincidentally been blamed on "bath salts" not to sound conspiracy theory-ish haha