UAW votes for OPTION to strike

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh oh. This isn’t shocking but alarming to production and supply, nonetheless!

little bit, preemptive
wish the new outlets ahem
would state facts
being with the current vote, the UAW has the "option" to strike or not to strike, when the current contract ends in mid-September if negotiations do not go well

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little bit, preemptive
wish the new outlets ahem
would state facts
being with the current vote, the UAW has the "option" to strike or not to strike, when the current contract ends in mid-September if negotiations do not go well
It basically does say that in there, if negotiations don’t go well the union has the right to call a strike

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It basically does say that in there, if negotiations don’t go well the union has the right to call a strike
I was referring to the tread title, it's like any news story you read anymore, people see the title and do not read the story and simply take it for granted (face value)
no the uaw has not voted to strike, they took a quorum and have the option to strike (2 completely different things)

OP
OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was referring to the tread title, it's like any news story you read anymore, people see the title and do not read the story and simply take it for granted (face value)
no the uaw has not voted to strike, they took a quorum and have the option to strike (2 completely different things)
Thread title updated.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread title updated.
yep right now would be time to buy, before word spreads, bought my wife a used 16 last Sunday because I am willing to bet prices are going to shoot up
last time it was 40 days and that was before the latest threat of government mandated electric vehicles taking away jobs
bard.JPG

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up pulling the trigger on a 23 D-Max Denali for this very reason this past Wednesday.

So many factors went into that: no 24 refresh, end of 23 production cycle (so prob what is “in transit” on the website is it for 23s), may not see any 24s until the new year and at elevated prices, reduced inventory if they really cave in to a 4 day work week, etc etc

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happens all the time. Happened all the time before covid. It's nothing new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz