Turn signal mirrors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, use a thin prying tool to slowly work the caps loose if you are swapping them. I used a butter knife the first time I did it. But a plastic trim removal tool will work better, Les risk of scratching it. You can get those plastic trim tools from Harbor Freight or most auto parts stores have them now too. It's basically a small plastic pry bar.
I have an assortment of them since I used to install car stereos and alarm systems. I needed them to take dash panels and interior trim panels off without damaging them. I used to just use a flat head screwdriver back in the day, but I quickly realized that was NOT the way to do it.

OP
OP
Maximus09

Maximus09

Reaction score
Yeah def gonna use not scratching small pry tool. Dude, thank you for all your help, gonna order ASAP!!

KatGV

Reaction score
My hubby works for GM dealer could ask him... but I think he said at one time those mirrors at cost are about $300. + a piece hoping mine never go out lol

OP
OP
Maximus09

Maximus09

Reaction score
I actually bought new ones
My hubby works for GM dealer could ask him... but I think he said at one time those mirrors at cost are about $300. + a piece hoping mine never go out lol
I actually bought new ones on eBay. They're over 500 new from what I've read, regretting buying new but I'm sure ill be happy once they're on, ill post some pics

KatGV

Reaction score
I actually bought new ones

I actually bought new ones on eBay. They're over 500 new from what I've read, regretting buying new but I'm sure ill be happy once they're on, ill post some pics

Hubby said if you started out with manual mirrors that the harness will not be there to plug into wont work. If they were power mirrors the blink would work.

OP
OP
Maximus09

Maximus09

Reaction score
Hubby said if you started out with manual mirrors that the harness will not be there to plug into wont work. If they were power mirrors the blink would work.
they will work if they are power mirrors such as you select left or right and you can move up down , side , side. You don't mean power mirrors such as power fold correct?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've bought a few of the kool vue mirrors with 0 issues. Quality was always fine. Bought 2 for the Hoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo