Turbo Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ibfreeman88

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up ordering a set of the adapter spacers hopefully everything will show up Friday or Saturday. If not then I guess I'll continue as I have been :emotions122:

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Postive note, it sounded mean in that video clip. And looks like you got a couple final bugs to work out and she should be up and running. Hope the spacers work, you’ve put in some serious time, money, and work to get to this point and it’s looking good bud.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 203968 Just too keep you guys updated since y'all have kept me all going thru this process intake manifold and everything is off about to remove this T and try and get it sealed up for good.
Would the oil pressure read low since the t fitting is bleeding off pressure to the turbo? Not necessarily meaning overall pressure is low, just the sensor reading low?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ibfreeman88

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Postive note, it sounded mean in that video clip. And looks like you got a couple final bugs to work out and she should be up and running. Hope the spacers work, you’ve put in some serious time, money, and work to get to this point and it’s looking good bud.

Appreciate the kind words as always. But yeah I'm hoping they work out as well with no leaks. I'm getting sick of wrenching because unfortunately most of the people I know just want to enjoy the final product of my headches and money, but have no interest in lending a hand, be it holding a light or just coming by and talking for a few while I work on it.

OP
OP
ibfreeman88

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would the oil pressure read low since the t fitting is bleeding off pressure to the turbo? Not necessarily meaning overall pressure is low, just the sensor reading low?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Doesn't appear so. My gauge still reads the same as it did before if I recall correctly. I was wondering the same prior to install but all appears normal.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
:cheers::)
Appreciate the kind words as always. But yeah I'm hoping they work out as well with no leaks. I'm getting sick of wrenching because unfortunately most of the people I know just want to enjoy the final product of my headches and money, but have no interest in lending a hand, be it holding a light or just coming by and talking for a few while I work on it.
I'd help ya out if you were local buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia