True dual on a ppv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone has used high flow cats and ran a true dual exhaust on a ppv. I have a 2012 and thinking about a better exhaust for it. Any thoughts???

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dual set up would be nice.
I wish they made them with the gas tank in the back instead on the drivers side.
I'm making a single 3" for now. May do something different down the road.

OP
OP
Eod1

Eod1

Reaction score
Dual set up would be nice.
I wish they made them with the gas tank in the back instead on the drivers side.
I'm making a single 3" for now. May do something different down the road.
True but where would they put the full size spare? I believe it could be done down one side and to get the same length out of each one side could cross over and go out the opposite side in the rear. I'm just going to have to make a custom heat shield for the spare tire.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True but where would they put the full size spare? I believe it could be done down one side and to get the same length out of each one side could cross over and go out the opposite side in the rear. I'm just going to have to make a custom heat shield for the spare tire.

Spare would go in the back like the OBS used to have them.
A member made a dual set up and had a heat shield bent up to go around the spare. I tried looking, haven't had any luck finding it, yet.
I made a dual set up for my old 2dr that went down one side. It was nice, sounded great.
I'll fool around with my 07, first one will be a 3" single then I'll probably do a single into a dual. If/when I do my headers I'll do a full dual set up.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Spare would go in the back like the OBS used to have them.
A member made a dual set up and had a heat shield bent up to go around the spare. I tried looking, haven't had any luck finding it, yet.
I made a dual set up for my old 2dr that went down one side. It was nice, sounded great.
I'll fool around with my 07, first one will be a 3" single then I'll probably do a single into a dual. If/when I do my headers I'll do a full dual set up.

I remember seeing where someone on here made the quad tips exit at the center (like a Vette) at the hitch hole in the bumper... it was a PPV so no hitch... looked pretty good but I don't know if it was true duals or not.

OP
OP
Eod1

Eod1

Reaction score
I have to go around my spare tire because I have a equipment box that takes up the entire rear storage area.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing where someone on here made the quad tips exit at the center (like a Vette) at the hitch hole in the bumper... it was a PPV so no hitch... looked pretty good but I don't know if it was true duals or not.

Ahh, I remember that as well. I believe it was a dual set up but if I remember correctly he had all the tips functioning.

Found this one but its not a dual set up but cool one the less.
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/center-dump-exhaust.91852/

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to go around my spare tire because I have a equipment box that takes up the entire rear storage area.

Can always throw it on the roof ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts