TPW delays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SerialNo1

Reaction score
@SerialNo1 Ultimate package is unavailable due to RSE for foreseeable future. Get with your dealer to adjust accordingly. Look at the other post with the contraints for week 2/10
Spoke with my dealer today and changed the ultimate package for the reserve. We also removed all the LPO options as well seeing as we can add those after the fact or I can buy aftermarket and install them. He's now hopeful that this will get my truck picked up so fingers crossed.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY 2/7 TPW has come and gone with GMC chat saying it is still showing 2/7 as of 2/15. When I pointed out that makes no sense and pushed them for more info they referred me to my dealer. I asked if it was incomplete at a storage yard and there was silence for a few moments with the same call your dealer. Guess I guessed right.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY 2/7 TPW has come and gone with GMC chat saying it is still showing 2/7 as of 2/15. When I pointed out that makes no sense and pushed them for more info they referred me to my dealer. I asked if it was incomplete at a storage yard and there was silence for a few moments with the same call your dealer. Guess I guessed right.
The factory lost about two days of production last week due to weather and the Canadian bridge closure. The GMC chat doesn’t update very regularly so there’s a chance that your vehicle was produced and the system just hasn’t updated yet. I was 2/7 TPW and today was the first time that GMC chats answer finally changed to Vehicle Produced.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Produced and trucked to where?
Mine hasn’t been trucked anywhere yet. The status says pending on Palsapp and the Destination Name is “null.” I’ll update here once it changes.

TahoeBAR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
May need others to chime in, but isn’t the midlothian lot where they store units that were built but are waiting on certain chips?
Hope not. If so wonder how long it will be there. Praying its short!

TahoeBAR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is what mine says as of this morning: Chevy chat said congrats your car has been produced and here is the VIN. No update from dealer. Delivered to Midlothian, TX STRG on Feb 15th.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts