TPW delays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mesledge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
4x4 Denali, Diesel, Ultimate. Placed beginning of December. Last week deal advised that the diesel motor was the issue and not to change other specs yet at this time.

Trent88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dealer called me today, and mine actually already shipped on 2/12, scheduled to arrive 2/23. so that was a pleasant surprise!
SLT 4x4 Premium package

SerialNo1

Reaction score
How many of you folks have had your TPWs (target production week) pushed back? I just got an email from our dealership that our TPW got pushed back from Feb 21st to March 7th. I ordered this Suburban in October. I am getting ready to pull the plug on this order because anymore delays will most likely put delivery into late spring or early summer. At that point I might as well hold out for a 2023 Toyota Sequoia coming this summer since my new 2022 will be a few months away from being a year old when the 2023s hit the line in October. On a 80k vehicle that would be a big hit from depreciation :(
Your lucky you even got a TPW. I ordered my Yukon at the beginning of September and I'm still in 1100 status. At thus point I'll be probably looking at canceling this order and making a 2023 instead.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read the Arlington plant reported some reduction in units produced midweek, due to weather and parts shortage. By Friday they were up to full speed again. Probably translates into a 2 day pushback on our 2/7 TPW builds.

Yarosuav

Reaction score
Your lucky you even got a TPW. I ordered my Yukon at the beginning of September and I'm still in 1100 status. At thus point I'll be probably looking at canceling this order and making a 2023 instead.

Ugh… 1100 after all this time. That’s crazy, I feel for you. Any particular options that may be the cause for delay?

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Ugh… 1100 after all this time. That’s crazy, I feel for you. Any particular options that may be the cause for delay?
I'm pretty sure it's the ultimate package that's holding it up. I have the blackout package as well but I haven't heard anything about that being on constraint so I don't think that's the problem.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@SerialNo1 Ultimate package is unavailable due to RSE for foreseeable future. Get with your dealer to adjust accordingly. Look at the other post with the contraints for week 2/10

TahoeBAR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a TPW of 2/7 and today chat said my Tahoe was produced and in transit. Got the VIN as well. Searched pals app and its been delivered to Midlothian from the Arlington Plant. Any ideas on how long until delivery to dealer. Im out in So Cal.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a TPW of 2/7 and today chat said my Tahoe was produced and in transit. Got the VIN as well. Searched pals app and its been delivered to Midlothian from the Arlington Plant. Any ideas on how long until delivery to dealer. Im out in So Cal.
May need others to chime in, but isn’t the midlothian lot where they store units that were built but are waiting on certain chips?

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May need others to chime in, but isn’t the midlothian lot where they store units that were built but are waiting on certain chips?
If you’re using palsapp I think you want to see the following destination name “GM PLANT TO RAIL SHUTTLE”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel