TPW 4/11… let’s see what everyone else that is waiting is.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slade45

Reaction score
Denali XL, I had a TPW of 4/11 and produced 4/12. Has been 3800 since with no movement. Anyone else have anything similar? Just keeping being told that it is awaiting dispatch.

Same exact thing here. XL Denali. 3/28 TPW. Status 3800 since first week of April. All I've been told is it is pending delivery. Dealership said it was supposed to be loaded on the train for delivery on 4/19 but I don't think that happened. Waiting on another update...

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali XL, I had a TPW of 4/11 and produced 4/12. Has been 3800 since with no movement. Anyone else have anything similar? Just keeping being told that it is awaiting dispatch.
Yes, I'm in the same boat - many of us are...what's your VIN? I can add it to my "tracking list". I'm not exactly sure what date mine was produced, but the Asn date is 04/11 on the Jack Cooper tracking site, and it was moved to the dreaded Midlothian lot on 04/12.

BK77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It certainly appears that I’m not alone in getting impatient for progress on my truck order.

Order specs - Suburban 6.2l Z71 w/ sunroof, off-road package, and max trailering.

Jan 20 - Order submitted by dealer.

As of Apr 15, order is still sitting at status 1100 according to Chevy.com, and awaiting for my dealer’s allocation to match up with my place in line.

Dealer repeatedly states that they have allocation, but due to Z71 and max trailering constraints, they are waiting for GM to pick up the order.

Now in the runaround where GM says to check with the dealer for further details, but the dealer continues to claim that they are waiting on GM. I’ve confirmed with the dealer that there are no options on stop order, just constraint. Not the best customer experience.

Anyone having similar issues getting estimates in TPW or when their order will be moved along? Discouraging that it’s been almost 3 months with zero progress. Any suggestions?
Latest update - Chevy customer service line stated 3 days ago that the order has been accepted in the system, and that it should be accepted by the plant in a couple days. Order status is still 1100. Tried contacting them again today, and same answer. They keep saying to check back in a few days and they hope to have a TPW soon.

dkboggs

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It certainly appears that I’m not alone in getting impatient for progress on my truck order.

Order specs - Suburban 6.2l Z71 w/ sunroof, off-road package, and max trailering.

Jan 20 - Order submitted by dealer.

As of Apr 15, order is still sitting at status 1100 according to Chevy.com, and awaiting for my dealer’s allocation to match up with my place in line.

Dealer repeatedly states that they have allocation, but due to Z71 and max trailering constraints, they are waiting for GM to pick up the order.

Now in the runaround where GM says to check with the dealer for further details, but the dealer continues to claim that they are waiting on GM. I’ve confirmed with the dealer that there are no options on stop order, just constraint. Not the best customer experience.

Anyone having similar issues getting estimates in TPW or when their order will be moved along? Discouraging that it’s been almost 3 months with zero progress. Any suggestions?
Ordered mine on January 9, Yukon XL Denali Ultimate Package. As of today, April 29 I’m still at 1100. Dealer said to expect my order to be transferred to a 2023 and expect my delivery date to be this time next year. My dealer said I’m # 1 on their allocation list. Same ole crap every day!! I stopped asking GM Chat, I’d do just as good to walk down to the local elementary school and ask them.

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So more than likely you are on a very long list with your dealer. Dealerships get so many allocations per week and depending on what you’ve ordered, they may only get an allocation every two/three weeks. Then it’s a matter of waiting your turn. Then it becomes a matter of whether any of the items in your order are on constraint. If they are, GM will never pick up the order.

FWIW I placed my order 10/07 and it wasn’t accepted until 03/06 after we had to make several modifications (removed certain items on constraint). You are likely looking at 6-7 months.
There are at least 2 constraints on my order. Max tow and LM2.

kernss

Reaction score
My order was accepted yesterday. RST, LM2, sunroof, Luxury package and a few other small options. Originally placed with the max tow but after talking with the GM district rep and dealer general manager removing the max tow was the only foreseeable way I would get one in the next year.
i was also told next Thursday I will have a TPW.

kernss

Reaction score
I was also told there are a total of 77 LM2’s available nationwide.(76 now lol)

Badgolferbuckeye

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I'm in the same boat - many of us are...what's your VIN? I can add it to my "tracking list". I'm not exactly sure what date mine was produced, but the Asn date is 04/11 on the Jack Cooper tracking site, and it was moved to the dreaded Midlothian lot on 04/12.
1GKS2JKL2NR272508

Myerj019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have a TPW of 4/18? I ordered an RST Duramax and the code still says 3300. Did you find that yours updated right away after it was built? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9