TPMS Replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
the time has come to purchase new tires, and with that, one of my TPMS has quit. I've read that when one fails to go ahead and replace all 4

So I've looked and looked, and while I've found many TPMS for different models and years (although they all apparently work on the same frequency) this is the best price I've found for the one used for my truck.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010GCVU...TF8&colid=1COUTWO5S2BU9&coliid=I3CV5GZ6YNFNT1

So does anyone have experience replacing these? Will ones for other models/years work? Is there a better price out there?

thanks!

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
I got the dorman 974-007 ones, about 5 bucks cheaper each. Been almost a year, no problems.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not go the cheapest route when I changed my wheels and decided on AC Delco ordered on Amazon. Haven't had any issues. I just wanted OEM on them at the time.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the ones from discount tire. They are warrantied with the tires so if one fails it's on them. I think it was like 150 for all 4

OP
OP
jarydM

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I went with the ones from discount tire. They are warrantied with the tires so if one fails it's on them. I think it was like 150 for all 4

Wonder if anyone else does that, no discount tire near me.. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper