Towing Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great advice, thank you, that's what I was looking for

I reread the posts here wondering why all these guys were talking about their T1s, then I reread your original post! My brain somehow processed 2023 as 2003! LOL

To correct my earlier post, you don't need the 7 to 4 adapter as it is built in already as EVERYBODY mentioned! LOL

OP
OP
S

SSE Dad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I reread the posts here wondering why all these guys were talking about their T1s, then I reread your original post! My brain somehow processed 2023 as 2003! LOL

To correct my earlier post, you don't need the 7 to 4 adapter as it is built in already as EVERYBODY mentioned! LOL
All good, I should have just looked after I drove home from work but was sitting at my computer and figured it would be easy to press “buy” if there was something I was missing, ha.

BigJohn76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 22 Yukon Xl Denali and it only has a round 7 pin connector. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 4pin on a GM product.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 Yukon Xl Denali and it only has a round 7 pin connector. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 4pin on a GM product.
I have a 22 XL Denali, it also has both as the pics posted by @StephenPT. However, I do not have the accessory trailer camera input, and that option. It’s possible that connector takes the place of the 4-flat? Post up a pic of what’s under your two connector doors.

RK58

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You are correct WalleyeMike111 my last Silverado had the optional trailer camera and the input for that takes the place of the 4 pin. The input cover shows a picture of a camera inside or at the back of the trailer. I would have ordered that option on my 2023 Tahoe but it was on constraint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar