Took delivery today! Onyx black with Cocoa dark atmosphere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Mike! I ordered the same colors…What color are the floors? Specifically, what color floor mats would match the floor best? Thanks!

OP
OP
mikemal565

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Mike! I ordered the same colors…What color are the floors? Specifically, what color floor mats would match the floor best? Thanks!

The floors are actually a dark brown color....The factory came with carpet mats on the 1st and 2nd rows....the middle "aisle" is exposed as well as the 3rd row....

Was thinking black weather tech floor liners when they become available...also a weather tech cargo liner.....I dont think anything else would look good...????

Thinking of leaving it stock too....the carpet seems dark enough maybe to get away with it???

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Mike. I wanted to order weahtertech in advance of the arrival of my Denali...if it ever gets picked up. Been waiting since 3/10. Congrats again. You have great taste!

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The husky weatherbeaters are nice too. Black would be the closest match. They have 1st 2nd and cargo out now (I have them) and 3rd row is coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man...that looks nothing like the Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere, Perforated Leather-appointed Seat Trim shown on the gmc website. Looks great! Now you got me thinking about not doing black interior

STAY IN IT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interior pics are much appreciated. I spent countless hours on the internet trying to find representative pics of the cocoa/dark atmosphere that we ordered sight unseen. (The best of which weren't half as good as yours). Our truck has shipped and thanks to your reassuring images of the interior, I now know we made the right choice. (Our exterior is quicksilver and I'm sure the vast majority will have black interior and I was a little nervous about going with a different color interior, but my wife did not want black)

Congrats on the new truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe

Latest posts