Finally! My yukon "Black Beauty"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After multiple frustrating months of looking dealer to dealer trying to find one that doesn't mark up their vehicles and dealing with a dealer who sold the car I put a deposit in, I finally got my Yukon Denali.

First impressions after a 400+ mile drive back home:
- Never been a big black person, but Onyx Black just makes sense for me with the chrome. Absolutely beautiful.
- I am incredibly glad I got the Dark Ash / Walnut color. None of the pictures, including mine below, do this color justice. For whatever reason pictures make it look lighter. It is a very classy dark charcoal gray and dark brown and I absolutely love it!
- The 6.2 engine plesantly surprised me. It has far more kick compared to the 5.3. And I don't feel like I lost anything compared to my previous 4.4 V8 I had on my X7
- The ride is refined and it drives nimble for its size. It handled the bumpy Arkansas and Texas roads very nicely. It rode just as good as the bmw but without the road noise!
- The cluster screen is bright and easy to read. It is very nice and I like it better than the BMW one.
- The navigation screen is just the right size for me.
- My back was NOT hurting after a 6 hour drive, unlike the so-called superior leather from BMW. That is a good thing.
- Gas mileage is better than the m50i engine (that's not saying much but yeah)
- Putting down the second and third row seats are incredibly easy and fast. My BMW was a pain in the butt to get them down and are incredible finicky.
- Supercruise rocks!

If anyone is looking for a Yukon Denali, I highly recommend looking at Central Buick GMC in Jonesboro and talk to Tyler. They were awesome all around and by far the best dealer experience (This is coming from someone who cant stand dealers these days). They sold me at MSRP and gave me a fair trade value for my X7.

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 43
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 42
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 49
  • car4.jpg
    car4.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 332086251_3406004636388286_3141879894789982113_n.jpg
    332086251_3406004636388286_3141879894789982113_n.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 37

Conky105

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After multiple frustrating months of looking dealer to dealer trying to find one that doesn't mark up their vehicles and dealing with a dealer who sold the car I put a deposit in, I finally got my Yukon Denali.

First impressions after a 400+ mile drive back home:
- Never been a big black person, but Onyx Black just makes sense for me with the chrome. Absolutely beautiful.
- I am incredibly glad I got the Dark Ash / Walnut color. None of the pictures, including mine below, do this color justice. For whatever reason pictures make it look lighter. It is a very classy dark charcoal gray and dark brown and I absolutely love it!
- The 6.2 engine plesantly surprised me. It has far more kick compared to the 5.3. And I don't feel like I lost anything compared to my previous 4.4 V8 I had on my X7
- The ride is refined and it drives nimble for its size. It handled the bumpy Arkansas and Texas roads very nicely. It rode just as good as the bmw but without the road noise!
- The cluster screen is bright and easy to read. It is very nice and I like it better than the BMW one.
- The navigation screen is just the right size for me.
- My back was NOT hurting after a 6 hour drive, unlike the so-called superior leather from BMW. That is a good thing.
- Gas mileage is better than the m50i engine (that's not saying much but yeah)
- Putting down the second and third row seats are incredibly easy and fast. My BMW was a pain in the butt to get them down and are incredible finicky.
- Supercruise rocks!

If anyone is looking for a Yukon Denali, I highly recommend looking at Central Buick GMC in Jonesboro and talk to Tyler. They were awesome all around and by far the best dealer experience (This is coming from someone who cant stand dealers these days). They sold me at MSRP and gave me a fair trade value for my X7.
Niiiice how can you not love a black ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts