FINALLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikejla91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally, today was the day I picked up my new Tahoe and I could not be happier.

I submitted the original order on October 11th, 2021. I ordered Tahoe LT in Summit White, Duramax with RES, bench seat (second row), 4WD, sunroof, and the luxury package. To this date, the order has been sitting at 1100 code. A few weeks ago, I reached out to the salesman and asked if they had any other Tahoe coming in that would be as close to my order as possible. They had another LT coming in with a luxury package, sunroof but without RES, no Duramax, captain's chairs, pearl in color (don't remember the exact name). Since our options here in Hawaii are limited (two other dealerships told me they are not accepting custom orders), we had our third baby last month and we were needing a large family vehicle sooner rather than later. We simply couldn't wait any longer so I jumped on it.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS VEHICLE. SO SO SO HAPPY.

It did not come with the front/rear park or a heated steering wheel but both are included in later retrofit.

If you're looking for up-to-date info on your order, definitely hit linton23 here https://www.gminsidenews.com/threads/chevrolet-order-tracking.117663/page-570 - I LOVED getting my update and the salesman was impressed that I was 2 steps ahead of him at all times and was even shocked I knew about VINVIEW. :D

I will post pictures tomorrow (we got home way too late). I appreciate y'all who have helped or answered questions for me over the last couple of months!

terptahoe

Reaction score
congrats! There is something about a crisp white tahoe that just looks right to me. Any thoughts on the pearl vs the summit white? I personally like you opted to order the summit white to save $1k but am considering looking for in transit inventory and wondering if i should consider adding the pearl to the search to bring in more options. Congrats again looks awesome

OP
OP
M

Mikejla91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
congrats! There is something about a crisp white tahoe that just looks right to me. Any thoughts on the pearl vs the summit white? I personally like you opted to order the summit white to save $1k but am considering looking for in transit inventory and wondering if i should consider adding the pearl to the search to bring in more options. Congrats again looks awesome
This is not Summit White, it's the pearl one. I originally ordered the Summit White.

terptahoe

Reaction score
Thanks yeah I was curious on your thoughts on the Pearl version you ended up getting over the summit white you ordered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan

Latest posts