FINALLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks yeah I was curious on your thoughts on the Pearl version you ended up getting over the summit white you ordered
Purely personal opinion. Have you personally seen the two in person or next to eachother? I would try to do that before i made the decision myself.

I personally would not even consider the summit white…even though the pearl is $1000 upcharge…but thats just me. My wifes last denali was pearl and her new high country is as well. Great color!

terptahoe

Reaction score
Makes sense and appreciate the opinion. I have not seen the two side by side yet. I have test driven a summit white yukon and i thought it looked crisp and nice personally. I have seen a peal denali and tahoe from afar while driving (at least i thought it was that color) and it did look really nice. So yes, personal opinion all the way and probably cant go wrong with either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98